We would like to remind you that modifications and cancellations are subject to the fare conditions of your booking.
Some fares may involve penalties for changes or cancellations.
They may not even be refundable and/or not allow changing flights/dates.
You can view the fare conditions on the purchase page when booking online before completing the purchase of your ticket.
However, if you do not know your fare conditions or you are not sure, please contact your nearest AeroVip office or Contact Us.
Once issued, tickets can not be used by another person.
1 Year Limited to concession contract
Payment Time Limit
Debit Card (Multibanco): 12 hours
|Credit Card / Paypal: On booking|
|Others: 24 Hours after booking with limit 24 Hours before flight.|
Sales Desk : Service Fee 5€
|MB (Debit Card): 1€ per reservation|
Flight changes :
Credit Card / Paypal: 3€ per leg
Penalty for NO-SHOW
|Round Trip||25 €|
Baggage Allowance ( includes hand-baggage ) Porto Santo route : 20 kgs
Bragança route : 10 kgs
Excesse baggage : 5,50 per kilo
|Golf Set||Single amount: 70,00 (Round trip)/€35,00 (Ow) up to 15kg; Above 15Kg, €5,50 per Kg.|
|Surf Board||Single amount: €45,00 (Round trip)/€30,00 (Ow) up to 7kg; Above 7Kg, €5,50 per Kg.|
|Bicycle||Single amount: €70,00 (Round trip)/€35,00 (Ow) up to 15kg; Above 15Kg, €5,50 per Kg|
|Child discount when applicable is due to Childs between 2 and 11 year´s old. Unaccompanied Minor should be booked trough our reservation department: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone|
Infant Discount when applicable is due to baby´s between birth and less than 2 years old not occupying a seat.
Note: VAT not included.
Refunds and Cancellation Fees
We offer fares that are generally non-refundable except as provided in these Terms. We are, however, under a legal duty to provide you with a service that is in conformity with these Terms. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights including regulation (EC) No 261/2004).
All refunds shall comply with Applicable Law. Refunds will normally be made in the currency in which the Booking was paid, unless otherwise agreed by AeroVip
At the airport
We suggest check-in times before all flight’s scheduled departure times to get you and your bag checked in before the flight takes off.
Checking in : You must proceed to the check in desk to submit Your Hold Luggage. Check in desk open two hours and close 30 minutes prior to your scheduled Flight
Boarding : You must present Yourself at the boarding gate no later than 20 minutes prior to scheduled time of departure or You may not be accepted for travel
If you have Hold Luggage, You must proceed to the bag drop desk area to submit Your Hold Luggage. Bag drop desks open 1:30 minutes and close 30 minutes prior to your scheduled Flight. You must ensure that you have submitted Your Hold Luggage more than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure of your Flight or Your Hold Luggage will not be accepted for carriage
Identification of passengers
National identification card or passport
You are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required all travel documents (including Your Confirmation Document)
We reserve the right to refuse carriage to any Passenger we reasonably believe has not complied with, or whose documents do not comply with, such Applicable Law
When arriving at the gate, You will be required to present certain information relating to Your Flight and Your identity. This will include Your boarding pass for Your Flight and an acceptable form of photographic identification
Your passport and travel documents will be checked as You go through the security screening point at the airport and again before You board the aircraft.
If You present Yourself at the boarding gate outside the time restrictions outlined by AeroVip , or You are improperly documented and not ready to travel, We may refuse to carry You.
Travelling with children
Newborns: Flying is not recommended for babies less than 7 days old.
Under no circumstance may a passenger be asked to accept responsibility during a Flight for an unaccompanied minor. ID requirements for Infants and Children
We will accept Minors travelling in groups of 10 or more provided there is a minimum ratio of one adult for every 10 Minors. In these instances an adult is considered to be anyone aged 16 years or above
If you are pregnant
Passengers with single pregnancy may travel on flights operated by AeroVip until the end of the 36nd week of the pregnancy, or 4 weeks before the expected delivery date.
In either case, expectant mothers must carry a medical certificate – from the 28th week – stating that it is an uncomplicated pregnancy and confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy.
This doctor's letter must also state that the pregnancy does not constitute a reason not to fly.
- AeroVip does not accept children aged from 3 months to 4 years as unaccompanied minors. We can provide an escort at the request of their parents or legal guardians.
- Children under the age of 2 years must always travel accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult must be at least 18 and be able to take care of the baby during the entire flight, including the check-in and security formalities.
- Children aged from 2 to 4 years (inclusive) may be accompanied by another passenger aged between 12 and 15 years provided the Unaccompanied Minor procedures are followed for both, otherwise the
- A passenger who is at least 16 years old can accompany a child aged between 5 and 11, on the condition that his or her capacity as an escort is declared for the entire journey, including acceptance, check-in and airport formalities.
- Passengers from 5 to 11 years of age travelling alone are always considered unaccompanied minors.
- Minors aged from 12 to 17 years inclusive can exceptionally be registered as unaccompanied minors at the request of their parents or legal guardians.
- Waiting list bookings are not accepted.
- When making or confirming an unaccompanied minor request, you will be required to give AeroVip the name and contact details (phone number and address) of the people who will be taking the child to the airport and picking him or her upon arrival.
Travelling with Pets
If you would like to transport your pet, you must inform us at the time of booking, or at least 24 hours before departure.
Approval of requests for transporting animals in the cabin or in the hold is subject to availability of space, the type of plane allocated and the passenger’s cabin class.
If the journey involves more than one airline, they must all authorise transporting the animal.
You will be required to provide information on the size of the pet container in which the animal is to be carried, total weight (pet container plus animal), and the species and number of animals to be carried.
Small domestic animals
- Only cats and dogs are allowed in the cabin.
- The maximum weight of the animal carrier plus animal is 8kg / 17lbs.
- The pet container may not exceed 45cm in length, 30cm in width and 23cm in height.
- The pet must be completely inside the container (including head and tail) during the whole flight and be able to move inside.
- Each passenger may only bring one pet container on board. However, the pet container may contain more than one animal if they are from the same species and familiar with each other and have space to move inside.
- A pet container designed to transport animals (rigid or soft-sided) may be used as long as it does not exceed the dimensions defined above and is water-tight (capable of retaining the animal’s body fluids).
- Approval of requests for transporting animals in the cabin is subject to availability of space, the type of plane allocated and the passenger’s cabin class.
Rates for transporting animals
|Regional Line||Porto Santo Line|
|5,50€ + VAT Per kilo||
5,50€ per Kilo
Values per one way.
To be charged in your local currency based on the daily exchange rate.
Air transport legislation, policy documents, case law and studies